EQII Questions for a returning player
S***@hotmail.com
2008-12-24 13:49:23 UTC
I have broken down and decided to reinstall EQII after not playing for
14 months almost to the day.

Freaking updates are taking forever. Any suggestions?

Most recent is saying ELEVEN Freaking hours with a DSL connection?
What are they sstill running their update server on a dial-up
connection?
Bill
Long live Cable / T-1 modems.
S***@hotmail.com
2008-12-25 02:34:25 UTC
On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 12:13:17 -0800 (PST), Bill
Post by Bill
Post by S***@hotmail.com
I have broken down and decided to reinstall EQII after not playing for
14 months almost to the day.
Freaking updates are taking forever. Any suggestions?
Most recent is saying ELEVEN Freaking hours with a DSL connection?
What are they sstill running their update server on a dial-up
connection?
Long live Cable / T-1 modems.
I feel much better now thank you! :)

Finally got finished with 14 months of updates! Took like 14 hours I
think.

Dang I have completely forgotten how to play this game!